We are glad you found us. Our league is made up of all skill levels and everyone is welcome.
NAWSA has joined Facebook! For updates, rain delays, pictures etc. go online and Like us! www.facebook.com/nawsa.org
- Promoting the game of soccer
Founded in 1984, NAWSA is Nashville's primary recreational soccer league for women. The league's mission is to promote women's soccer, encourage friendly competition and sportsmanship and provide both advanced and inexperienced players with the opportunity to play soccer.
- NAWSA currently has 7 teams.
- The league offers two outdoor seasons each year - one in the spring and one in the fall. The league will play its 2017 Fall Season at Franklin Recreation Complex fields in Franklin on Sunday afternoons.
- In addition to the 6-game regular season, there will be a single-elimination tournament based on regular season standings.
- There are opportunities for NAWSA teams to participate in indoor leagues in Brentwood and/or Franklin throughout the year.
- NAWSA is always seeking new players. Some soccer experience is helpful, although not required. All players must be at least 18 years old, sign a waiver and pay the registration fee. If you are interested in joining the league, please contact the VP of Publicity.